LOVE Interiors & Fashion? Keep reading, You’re about to enter your zone…
As we’re getting ready our looks of Spring/Summer 17, Which designers will you be loving. From Balmain to Creatures Of The Wind, we are going to be taking a look at some of our favourite pieces!
McQueen… Ready to Wear SS/17
Print layered on print, whats not to love.
Hectic yet subtle the McQueen collection never fails to please us fashionistas with glamorous looks…
Creatures Of The Wind…Ready to Wear SS/17
Pretty, Subtle & Edgy.
What more could we possibly say. Each looks is sophisticated with a hint of masculinity we get an amazing overall contrast of boy meets girl. From the shape to the colours they couldn’t have done it better.
Tommy Hilfiger…Ready to Wear SS/17
Playful, Loose, Pretty and Natural, don’t you think?
Calvin Klein…Ready to Wear SS/17
Spotty & Dotty / White on White.
From fashion to interiors these to trends all seem to be alive. The white trend never fails us with an oversized coat and chunky boots the look couldn’t get any bolder!
Pretty and Structured the Spot on Dot look is comes in to play and adds a touch of cuteness on any look!
Some more looks we absolutely loved from this week!
The Interior Trend Bible!
Take a look at some of our favourite decor from this year so far…
Any food lovers are?
Here are some must try summer recipes:
Cavatappi with Arugula Pesto and Cherry Tomatoes
6 servings (serving size: 1 1/3 cups pasta and 1 teaspoon nuts)
To prepare pesto, combine first 7 ingredients in a food processor; process until finely minced. With processor on, slowly pour 1/3 cup water and oil through food chute; process until well blended.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Combine pesto, pasta, and tomatoes in a large bowl; toss well. Sprinkle pine nuts over pasta. Serve immediately.
Wine note: There’s nothing more satisfying than a light pasta dish and a glass of cold, fresh, dry Italian white wine.
Serves 4 (serving size: 2 skewers)
1. Place 1/4 cup vinegar, aji amarillo paste, 2 teaspoons cumin, black pepper, salt, and garlic in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Place marinade in a large zip-top plastic bag.
2. Cut chicken into 2-inch cubes. Place chicken cubes in bag with marinade; toss well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 45 minutes or up to overnight.
3. Peel onion; cut into 1-inch wedges. Remove stem, seeds, and membrane from bell pepper; cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread the chicken and vegetable pieces evenly onto 8 (10-inch) skewers, alternating chicken with vegetables.
5. Combine remaining vinegar, remaining cumin, oil, dash of salt, and dash of pepper in a small bowl.
6. Preheat grill to medium-high. Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill skewers 2 minutes on each side or until chicken is done, basting frequently with vinegar mixture.
All Images Credited to Vogue, Pinterest & My Recipes